WorkLifeBliss offers a comprehensive Home Study Program for those who are unable to attend our popular masterclasses or take advantage of face-to-face coaching programs. The creation of this course has been driven by demand and the course is jam-packed with value.
The 6-week Home Study Program includes:
- 6x video introductions
- Comprehensive online modules containing written content, templates, tools and exercises to work through in your own time, uploaded to a private portal.
- Recorded webinars (45-minute online seminars, which can be accessed at any stage) also uploaded into your free training account.
- A bonus library of each of our eBooks and videos.
- An email hotline for the duration of the program.
Here’s what the course covers:
- My journey from Wits’ End to WorkLifeBliss
- What to expect from this course
- Administrative and logistical details
Module 1: Where are you now? Where do you want to be?
- Introductory questionnaire
- How busy are you – QUIZ
- Your Wheel of Life
- What will this course mean to you?
- Finding your purpose
- Reconnecting with the ‘authentic’ you
- Identifying what matters to you most
Module 2: What’s holding you back?
- Uncovering the defining moments in your life that led to beliefs that continue to limit you today.
- “Not good enough, not experienced enough, not old/young enough, no time, no energy, I’ve got kids, no money, don’t deserve it”… and many more!
- A confronting exploration of the reasons we use to excuse a lack of progress and how to overcome these
Module 3: Beating common traps/habit busting
- The 7 Types of Busy
- Wrangling unfinished business
- Stop tripping yourself up
- Why do I procrastinate?
- Why do I do ‘perfect’?
- Why do I do ‘overwhelm’?
- How to stop!
Module 4: Confidence and self-talk
- Find out why you lie awake at night
- Learn the top 5 mindset tricks to boost your confidence
- Take practical steps out of your comfort zone
- Learn how the brain digests what you think
- Change the script
Module 5: Kick stress/manage time and energy
- How you respond to pressure
- Above-the-line thinking
- The new ‘To Do’
- The secret to motivation
- How to stop colouring in the title page
- Doing bang for buck.
Module 6: Decision making and playing it forward
- Eradicating guilt
- Sticking with the program
- Saying ‘no’
- Where to from here?
- Your 90-day plan
Feedback from previous participants:
”I’m loving the program, it’s very insightful. I found the piece on values particularly enlightening. It’s something I’ve been wanting to clarify for a while but wasn’t sure how to go about it. It’s made my whole weekend since I did it more enjoyable as I’m understanding why I enjoy some things more than others and letting me make tweaks to do more of what I want’
‘WOW! It’s my birthday today, and as a present to myself I have granted some ‘white space’ to sit down and start Week 1 of the Home Study Program. I’ve just finished the webinar and already have pages of notes, before even downloading the workbook!
As a graduate of many self-development books and experiences, I already feel this one is really different. Why? Because you are REAL! This program is a great reward for stepping out of my comfort zone and contacting you a few weeks ago’
‘I’ll be honest, I thought this course would just remind me to do the things I already know (long history of personal development courses and the last few have not had much new content), so it’s exciting to discover I will be learning something new! Now I’m really looking forward to the coming weeks!’
The program may be purchased here through the online store above or contact us to make an offline payment by credit card.