WorkLifeBliss offers a comprehensive Home Study Program for those who are unable to attend our popular masterclasses or take advantage of face-to-face coaching programs. The creation of this course has been driven by demand and the course is jam-packed with value.
The 6-week Home Study Program includes:
- 6x video introductions
- Comprehensive online modules containing written content, templates, tools and exercises to work through in your own time, uploaded to a private portal.
- Recorded webinars (45-minute online seminars, which can be accessed at any stage) also uploaded into your free training account.
- A bonus library of each of our eBooks and videos.
- An email hotline for the duration of the program.
Here’s what the course covers:
- My journey from Wits’ End to WorkLifeBliss
- What to expect from this course
- Administrative and logistical details
Module 1: Where are you now? Where do you want to be?
- Introductory questionnaire
- How busy are you – QUIZ
- Your Wheel of Life
- What will this course mean to you?
- Finding your purpose
- Reconnecting with the ‘authentic’ you
- Identifying what matters to you most
Module 2: What’s holding you back?
- Uncovering the defining moments in your life that led to beliefs that continue to limit you today.
- “Not good enough, not experienced enough, not old/young enough, no time, no energy, I’ve got kids, no money, don’t deserve it”… and many more!
- A confronting exploration of the reasons we use to excuse a lack of progress and how to overcome these
Module 3: Beating common traps/habit busting
- The 7 Types of Busy
- Wrangling unfinished business
- Stop tripping yourself up
- Why do I procrastinate?
- Why do I do ‘perfect’?
- Why do I do ‘overwhelm’?
- How to stop!
Module 4: Confidence and self-talk
- Find out why you lie awake at night
- Learn the top 5 mindset tricks to boost your confidence
- Take practical steps out of your comfort zone
- Learn how the brain digests what you think
- Change the script
Module 5: Kick stress/manage time and energy
- How you respond to pressure
- Above-the-line thinking
- The new ‘To Do’
- The secret to motivation
- How to stop colouring in the title page
- Doing bang for buck.
Module 6: Decision making and playing it forward
- Eradicating guilt
- Sticking with the program
- Saying ‘no’
- Where to from here?
- Your 90-day plan
Feedback from previous participants:
‘I’m loving the program, it’s very insightful. I found the piece on values particularly enlightening. It’s something I’ve been wanting to clarify for a while but wasn’t sure how to go about it. It’s made my whole weekend since I did it more enjoyable as I’m understanding why I enjoy some things more than others and letting me make tweaks to do more of what I want’
‘WOW! It’s my birthday today, and as a present to myself I have granted some ‘white space’ to sit down and start Week 1 of the Home Study Program. I’ve just finished the webinar and already have pages of notes, before even downloading the workbook!
‘As a graduate of many self-development books and experiences, I already feel this one is really different. Why? Because you are REAL! This program is a great reward for stepping out of my comfort zone and contacting you a few weeks ago’
‘I’ll be honest, I thought this course would just remind me to do the things I already know (long history of personal development courses and the last few have not had much new content), so it’s exciting to discover I will be learning something new! Now I’m really looking forward to the coming weeks!’
Purchase the program here.