This masterclass is delivered in partnership with Kate Sykes of Career Mums and Lift Recruitment, and is designed exclusively for line managers and HR managers needing assistance to:
- Establish the importance of senior management buy-in with the introduction of flexible working hours and conditions
- Understand the growing trends towards a remote and flexible workforce
- Create and manage a flexible workforce
- Establish structure in handling flexible work requests
- Assess flexible work arrangements
- Manage telecommuters
Feedback from previous participants:
- The excellent training offered by this organisation has had a significant and positive impact on our HR workforce, helping to provide our personnel managers with creative solutions to sometimes difficult workforce issues. I would thoroughly recommend this team to other organisations wishing to move forward in the contemporary workforce space. (Sally Dorsett, RAAF)
- A very innovative workshop which covered many obstacles and successes within a modern workplace
- We have been bogged down in complexities (legal, process). Today made me think that it does not have to be complicated.
- Thought provoking and useful.
- Excellent class – well run and significantly informative. An eye-opener for someone with little experience in this area.
- Very beneficial. Great tools to be taken away and put into practice.
- Great course – would recommend to others.
- Very informative and the range of information provided can be utilised in a variety of work environments.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the class and found all the information valuable. I have recommended your course for our staff
- I found the workshop and the discussion really interesting yesterday. I definitely think the lessons from your course could lead to a more productive and innovative working environment and will be sure to share this message with my team leader and other colleagues.
- Excellent – loved the open discussion forum, real life examples and workbook with templates
- A great course. Will recommend to other staff members
- I am looking forward to seeing flexible work develop in our workplace, stemming from discussions in this workshop
- Great course – will recommend to my peers
- Great workshop – facilitators were very approachable and made the workshop relaxed and conducive to discussions.
- Very helpful and maintained interest
- This course educates senior managers how to be a leader
- Excellent, very enjoyable and interactive. Session should be presented to Command Courses (Defence)
- Great group – easy environment to converse
- Open discussion was very helpful, content was very helpful and appropriate – great!
- Good, sound course
For more information or to book a session for your workplace, please contact Emma.