Returning to work as new parents can seem daunting. Do I still fit in? How will I juggle everything? How can I make the most of my time? What about my career progression? Is work-and-family balance possible?
When parents feel supported and understood in the workplace, they make effective, productive, engaged and resilient employees.
The Working Parents’ Masterclass is an appealing attraction-and-retention tool – offering employees detailed, practical guidance for managing the transition into working parenthood, while enhancing an organisation’s standing as an “Employer of Choice”.
Feedback from participants:
- I wanted to say thank you for the Working Parents Masterclass that I attended today – what a fantastic workshop! I gained some really valuable tips, knowledge and understanding of how to better balance work and parenting, and enjoyed sharing experiences and advice with other parents. I feel like I now have some tools I can use to get more of what I want out of life, feel more on top of being a working parent, and importantly – a better ability to negotiate flexibility with my employer. – Nadia Sams
- Very good course – felt safe and not ‘judged’
- Great content, excellent presenters and supportive environment
- Very relaxing and non-judgemental course with very good and experienced facilitators
- Thank you for helping me feel I can be brave!
- Learnt some great techniques that I can apply to my work and home life
- The best aspect was knowing there are other people going through the same thing, and being able to talk openly about it
- The best aspect was knowing I am not the only one feeling like this
- The best aspect was feeling like everything will be okay and that everyone is facing the same battles
- Very helpful
- Will assist me to think through an effective strategy for my wife’s return to work
- Really helpful – I wish I could have done this before returning to work
- Really enjoyed the workshop – has given me good ‘take-aways’ and the confidence to implement them
- This course was delightful and helpful
- Fantastic day
- The content was excellent
- Loved it! Very interesting. Would highly recommend it to all parents
- I’m feeling renewed and inspired and I’ll be taking a great report back to my workplace.
- Great interactive discussion and fabulous life experiences/stories from the presenters and attendees. Very inspiring.
- Brilliant way to talk about an important topic in a relaxed envrionment. Thoroughly enjoyable.
- Loved it!
To book a session for your workplace, please contact Emma.